Women's Belts






My women's belts are made from heavy weight decor fabric (similar to duck cloth) with heavy interfacing and 7-gauge (thick) D-rings. These belts are so durable that I actually had to purchase a professional sewing machine just to make them! They are 1-3/4" wide, so they fit most "stylish" jeans but there are a few "standard" jeans that may not have wide enough belt loops. For me, I find that they fit most of my jeans. Some of the fabrics were purchased before I had all the sizes worked out and were discontinued before I could purchase more. So, please notice that some fabrics are only available in Small/Medium. 

 
Woman's Belt- Daisy
Woman's Belt- Green Floral(Small/Medium only)
Woman's Belt- Pink Floral (Small/Medium Only)
Woman's Belt- Tan Swirl (Small/Medium only)
Woman's Belt- Red & White Design (Small/Medium only)
Woman's Belt- Zebra
Woman's Belt- Pink Stripe



Woman's Belt- Green Design

 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this on both Brides and Bridesmaids! So so great! - See more at: womens belts

    ReplyDelete